Five things I'm loving in Blogland this week. This week I've found some really sweet pincushions that I wanted to share:
1. How sweet is this turtle pincushion? I think it's just adorable and there is a free tutorial over at craft passion for you to follow.
2. This burlap pincushion in a silver antique cup is divine and shows that you can use a variety of items and transform them into a pincushion:
3. Cute cute cute! A fun way to reuse that old toy truck that your son doesn't play with any more:
4. This pincushion is so beautiful. I love the handstitched crazy patch design on the pear shaped pinchushion.
5. Adorable pincushions by Mimi K.